Programmer / IT Specialist
|Title:||Programmer / IT Specialist|
|Location:||New Orleans, LA|
AHA is seeking a Programmer / IT Specialist able to provide programming support for analytical, technical, training, and configuration management support for the installation, testing, operation, and configuration of a multi-purpose on-demand automated scheduling system. This includes the support to maintain and enhance web-based software applications, operating environments, and databases. The IT Specialist will coordinate with other locations for support of changes, modifications, and problem reports. This position is located in New Orleans, LA.
Essential Abilities and Functions:
- Performs systems analysis and design of business application systems, including functional and data requirement analysis, system design, business process engineering, and hardware and software support.
- Translates requirements into computer software by analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, and refining computer software to produce a quality product.
- Troubleshoots computer software related issues with developed programming.
- Prepares and maintains system and user documentation according to life cycle management and documentation standards.
- Provides Configuration Management support during software development and testing.
- Coordinates inputs and provides technical reporting support documenting software development and testing.
- Possesses or is able to acquire and maintain a Government Classified Security Clearance.
- Able to perform other related duties as required.
- Able to communicate well, work in a team environment and complete tasks under limited supervision.
- Three (3) years of specialized experience in application/software development OR a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Possess or ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance and Security+ Certification.
- Experience with the Oracle Developer tool suite (forms and reports).
- Experience with relational databases and role-based security.
- Experience with Oracle APEX.
- Experience with Procedural Language / Structured Query Language.
- Experience with providing customer support to troubleshoot and resolve computer software issues.
- Experience with MS Office software for technical reporting.
A Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact Ms. Judi McCoy at (904) 337-1201.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications