Programmer / IT Specialist
|Title:||Programmer / IT Specialist|
|Location:||New Orleans, LA|
AHA is seeking a Programmer / IT Specialist able to provide analytical, technical, training, and configuration management support for the installation, testing, operation, and configuration of a multi-purpose on-demand automated scheduling system, including support to maintain and enhance web-based software applications, operating environments, and databases. The IT Specialist will coordinate with other locations for support of changes, modifications, and problem reports. This position is located in New Orleans, LA.
Essential Abilities and Functions:
- Performs systems analysis and design of business application systems, including functional and data requirement analysis, system design, business process engineering, and hardware and software support.
- Translates requirements into computer software by analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, and refining computer software to produce quality work products.
- Troubleshoots computer software related issues.
- Prepares and maintains system and user documentation according to life cycle management and documentation standards.
- Provide Configuration Management support during software development and testing.
- Coordinate inputs and provide technical reporting support documenting software development and testing.
- Travels, works at other sites, and performs other duties as required.
- Provides training support for personnel.
- Five (5) years of specialized experience in application/software development OR a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience.
- Possess or ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance and Security+ Certification.
- Experience with the Oracle Developer 10g tool suite (forms and reports).
- Experience with relational databases and role-based security.
- Experience with Programming Language Structured Query Language.
- Experience with providing customer support to troubleshoot and resolve computer software issues.
- Experience with MS Office software for technical reporting.
A Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact Ms. Judi McCoy at (904) 337-1201.